• November, 2007

    November, 2007

    Father David Willett organized a town meeting at the Knights of Columbus Hall to discuss use of buildings and property which would no longer be leased by Graves County Board of Education after June 2010. David Nanny with Nanny Home Inspections provides report dated 11-24-07 to Father Willett of his..Read More

  • February, 2008

    Father David Willett organized a second town hall meeting at the Knights of Columbus Hall to discuss use of buildings and property.

  • January, 2009

    January 11th the first meeting of the Parish Vision and Planning Committee (PVPC) was attended by 19 parishioners with the purpose of providing guidance on the spiritual and physical plant needs of the parish.

  • February, 2009

    February 27th and 28th Sister Geri and Sister Georgia from Murray came to Fancy Farm to facilitate vision training sessions at Haeseley Hall for the 28 parishioners who attended. During those sessions Father Willett provided the following quote: “Whatever we do will be for those whocome after us”. PVPC meetings..Read More

  • January, 2010

    January 28th PVPC meeting held and final recommendations for building and property usage was agreed upon for a formal presentation to the Parish Council.

  • February, 2011

    February a four-person sub-committee of the PVCP committee was appointed by Father Darrell Venters to determine the cost estimates for repair of Haeseley Hall – no fund raising, only obtaining cost estimates.  The four members of the sub-committee that would eventually be known as the St. Jerome School 1909 Renovation..Read More

  • April, 2011

    April 17th Bill Macintire from Kentucky Heritage Council (KHC) tours the school building and adds St. Jerome School to the KHC official building database.

  • May, 2011

    May 10th the Parish Council approved the recommendations of the PVPC. Father Darrell Venters gave further guidelines for the sub-committee and the PVPC was dissolved. May 21st a meeting of sub-committee decides that Andy Elliott would serve as committee chair, Bill Higdon as vice-chair, and John Carrico as secretary. This..Read More

  • November, 2011

    The final Three Phase Project Proposal for St. Jerome School was developed by the 1909 Committee and presented to the Parish Council which their approval.

  • December, 2011

    Father Venters gave approval for fund-raising efforts to begin for the repair of the school.